How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

"KYOTO" young PITMIX *TLC please* "HS of SW WASH- Vancouver

  UPDATE 10/7/26 ADOPTED or on hold

"KYOTO"   Available for Adoption at the HUMANE SOCIETY OF SW WASHINGTON in VANCOUVER

dogs available HS SW Washington (both Vancouver and Longview)

 Vancouver Campus Adoption Hours
Tuesday - Sunday | Noon - 6:00 

"KYOTO"#182783  spayed female 1 yr 7 mths 50 lbs


Breed: American Pit Bull Terrier $400 

 Here's what you need to know about me:

I'm easy going. Wanna go for a walk? Okay. Hang out in the yard? No problem. Just relax on the couch? I can do that. I'm pretty happy to go at your pace and I don't really need much more than most dogs do. If you're looking for a steady companion, I'm all yours.

It's recommended I meet any dogs or kids living in my new home before I'm adopted. I just want to make sure we all get along.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.