How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Sunday, September 27, 2026

"GORDON" WIREHAIRED DOXIE MIX "OHS- SALEM

 

"GORDON"AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in SALEM


Gordon #356275 Looks like: Wirehaired Dachshund

neutered male 3 yrs 15.4 lbs  available 9/25/26  $300 
 

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • Is there a dog shaped hole in your heart? I can fix that!
  • Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
  • Escape Artist: I have a history of darting out of doors. I will need supervision when people are entering/exiting doors near by.
  • Don't let my fearful side fool you though, once I know we're friends I'll stick right by your side!
  • Did someone say snacks? Treats are a great way to make me feel more comfortable.

courtesy OHS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.