How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

"BARTHOLOMEW" super cool PITMIX "OHS - Portland"

 

I'm AMAZED that he hasn't been adopted yet!


"BARTHOLOMEW" AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

BARTHOLOMEW  #356016 neutered male  10 mths 46 lbs

  available 9/21/26  $450

Looks like: American Pit Bull Terrier

 


What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I am sure to wiggle and waggle my way into your heart.
  • Give me treats and pets and you will be my new favorite person.
  • I was going to hypnotize you to take me home, but I don't even think that's necessary! I'm too perfect.
  • I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
  • Pucker up! I like to give kisses.
  • High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my physical and mental exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.