How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Sunday, September 27, 2026

"RHEA and RAMONA" DOBERMAN MIX PUPPIES "OHS - SALEM"

 

"RHEA and RAMONA"AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in SALEM

==================== 

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I am very cute but have proven myself to be quite the exuberant pup!
  • I am easily overstimulated, which means I can get mouthy and worked up. I will need positive outlets for my energy and a calm environment.
  • To prepare for your meet and greet, please take a moment to learn more about puppy ownership here !
  • ========================== 

 RHEA #356727 Looks like: Doberman

spayed female 3 mths 24 lbs  available 9/25/26  $500 


======

RAMONA #356728 Looks like: Doberman

spayed female 3 mths 27 lbs  available 9/27/26  $500 

 

courtesy OHS


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.