UPDATE 9/30/26 ADOPTED or on hold
Adopt me Thursday, October 1 and my adoption fee is waived! It's Craig Stein Yappy Hour and we're helping pets find great homes.
I'm available for Trial Adoption! If you're interested in taking me home for 2 weeks before making a final decision, please speak to an adoption counselor.
"GUNNER" "Available for Adoption at the HUMANE SOCIETY OF SW WASHINGTON in VANCOUVER
dogs available HS SW Washington (both Vancouver and Longview)
Vancouver Campus Adoption Hours
Tuesday - Sunday | Noon - 6:00
GUNNER #182256 neutered male 6 mths 53 lbs and growing
Breed: American Pit Bull Terrier $400
Here's what you need to know about me:
I can be shy in new spaces. I need a family who will let me take things at my own pace as I learn about new things. Once I come out of my shell, I have lots of love to give.
I have some handling sensitivity. That means I have some preferences about how and where I get petted. My human friends at the shelter can tell you more!
It's recommended I meet any dogs or kids living in my new home before I'm adopted. I just want to make sure we all get along.
I'm available for Trial Adoption! If you're interested in taking me home for 2 weeks before making a final decision, please speak to an adoption counselor.
courtesy HSSW




No comments:
Post a Comment
If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.