How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Monday, September 28, 2026

"STORMY" young social AMERICAN BULLY MIX "OHS - SALEM"

 


"STORMY"   AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in SALEM


"STORMY"   #354068 Looks like: American Bully, Mix

spayed female 1 yr 1 mth 48 lbs  available 9/18/26  $150

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I'm a social gal! I love being a part of the action and having the attention on me.
  • I know some basic cues, such as sit. Anything for a treat!
  • I am always in a good mood and ready for fun!
  • Anxious: I can be worried about being left alone. I am not really an apartment dweller. I would do best in a house with a fenced in yard and someone to hang out with most of the time!
  • Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping doors or fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together - on leash of course!
  • The type of home I'm looking for:

  • I need a home without cats or other small animals.

courtesy OHS
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.