How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Monday, September 28, 2026

"BENNY" 13 lb BEAGLE/CHIHUAHUA *calm home* "OHS - SALEM

 

"BENNY"  AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in SALEM

"BENNY"  #356276 Looks like: Chihuahua, Beagle

neutered male 2 yrs 6 mths 16 lbs   available 9/28/26  $400 

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • Pucker up! I like to give kisses.
  • Do you like sweet things? Then I am the perfect companion for you!
  • If you have a vacant lap, I'd love to keep it warm.
  • Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people and new surroundings. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.


courtesy OHS

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.