How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Sunday, September 27, 2026

"FORKY" silly PUG/CHIHUAHUA *no cats* "OHS - SALEM"

 

 "FORKY"AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in SALEM

"FORKY" #356421 Looks like: Pug, Chihuahua

neutered male 5 yrs 14 lbs lbs  available 9/27/26  $300 

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
  • I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
  • Anxious: I get worried about being left alone. I would benefit from a home where someone can always be with me.
  • High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
  • The type of home I'm looking for:

  • I may prefer a home with no cats or small animals



courtesy OHS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.