"FAITH" Available for Adoption at the HUMANE SOCIETY OF SW WASHINGTON in VANCOUVER
dogs available HS SW Washington (both Vancouver and Longview)
Vancouver Campus Adoption Hours
Tuesday - Sunday | Noon - 6:00
"FAITH" #182164 spayed female 10 yrs 11 mths 13 lbs
Breed: Chihuahua, Short Coat $25
Great news! My adoption fee has been paid by someone who loves me and wants me to find a great home.
Here's what you need to know about me:
I can be nervous around new people. It just takes me a little while to get comfortable. But once I get to know you, I'm very loving.
I'd like a relaxed home. I've just been around for a while. And that's made me appreciate the finer things in life like naps in the sun, looking out windows, and the special joy when you're able to scratch juuuuust the right spot. I like to take it easy at home - I'm not up for lots of activity.
If there are kids in my new home, I prefer them to be older and would like to meet them before going home. An adoption counselor can tell you more.
It's recommended I meet any dogs living in my new home before I'm adopted. I just want to make sure we all get along.
courtesy HSSW



No comments:
Post a Comment
If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.