How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

"PORTO" *cuddly * shiny GINGER PITBULL *docked tail?* " HS of SW WASH - Vancouver"

 

Adopt me Thursday, October 1 and my adoption fee is waived! It's Craig Stein Yappy Hour and we're helping pets find great homes.

I'm available for Trial Adoption! If you're interested in taking me home for 2 weeks before making a final decision, please speak to an adoption counselor. 

I'm not on the general adoption floor. You might not see me when you come to visit. So please speak to an adoption counselor if you'd like to meet me. 

"PORTO"   Available for Adoption at the HUMANE SOCIETY OF SW WASHINGTON in VANCOUVER

dogs available HS SW Washington (both Vancouver and Longview)

 Vancouver Campus Adoption Hours
Tuesday - Sunday | Noon - 6:00 

"PORTO" #181571 neutered male 4 yrs 1 mth 62 lbs

 $200 Breed: American Pit Bull Terrier

 

Here's what you need to know about me:

I'm not on the general adoption floor. You might not see me when you come to visit. So please speak to an adoption counselor if you'd like to meet me.

I'm easy going. Wanna go for a walk? Okay. Hang out in the yard? No problem. Just relax on the couch? I can do that. I'm pretty happy to go at your pace and I don't really need much more than most dogs do. If you're looking for a steady companion, I'm all yours.

I love to cuddle! Once we've made friends, I'll be your snuggle buddy.

I can be shy in new spaces. I need a family who will let me take things at my own pace as I learn about new things. Once I come out of my shell, I have lots of love to give.

I can be nervous around new people. It just takes me a little while to get comfortable. But once I get to know you, I'm very loving.

I need a slow introduction to cats. I can share my space with cats, but I'd like to get used to the idea over time.

It's recommended I meet any dogs or kids living in my new home before I'm adopted. I just want to make sure we all get along.

I'm available for Trial Adoption! If you're interested in taking me home for 2 weeks before making a final decision, please speak to an adoption counselor.

 

 

courtesy HSSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.