How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Saturday, September 26, 2026

"BISCUIT" **FUN!* 24 lb CHIHUAHUA/Terrier mix "OHS - Portland"

UPDATE 10/3/26 ADOPTED 

 "BISCUIT"    AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

"BISCUIT" # 357175   neutered male  5 yrs 24 lbs

  available 10/2/26     $300

Looks like: Chihuahua

 

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I need to go to a home without small children.
  • New things are a little scary to me, but all I need is time and someone to show me it's okay.
  • I really enjoy playing with toys! Ball toys are my favorite!
  • I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
  • High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my physical and mental exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
  • I can be overwhelmed by overhandling, restraint or touch. I may exhibit my discomfort in a variety of ways and will need to go to a dog savvy home.





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.