How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

"PETAL" **CUTIE**wants a home soon! 3 mth PITMIX PUPPY "OHS - Portland"

 PRETTY chilled PUPPY but little kids in the home are too stimulating

You can see PETAL in Kennel 2 when you come into the adoption area :) 


"PETAL"  AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

"PETAL"   #355753 spayed female 12 weeks 13 lbs

  available 9/17/26  $500

Looks like: American Pit Bull Terrier

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I am very cute but have proven myself to be quite the exuberant pup!
  • I am easily overstimulated, which means I can get mouthy and worked up. I will need positive outlets for my energy and a calm environment.
  • To prepare for your meet and greet, please take a moment to learn more about puppy ownership here !

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.