How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Thursday, September 24, 2026

"DELTA" active young YELLOW LAB "HS of SW WASH - VANCOUVER"

UPDATE 10/1/26 ADOPTED 

 Adopt me Thursday, October 1 and my adoption fee is waived! It's Craig Stein Yappy Hour and we're helping pets find great homes.

"DELTA" "Available for Adoption at the HUMANE SOCIETY OF SW WASHINGTON in VANCOUVER

dogs available HS SW Washington (both Vancouver and Longview)

 Vancouver Campus Adoption Hours
Tuesday - Sunday | Noon - 6:00 

"DELTA" #182729 spayed female 1 yr 11 mths 59 lbs

Breed: Retriever, Labrador $400

I'm an active dog! I would love to go home with a family who can help me burn off energy with exercise, playtime, and outdoor adventures.

It's recommended I meet any dogs or kids living in my new home before I'm adopted. I just want to make sure we all get along.

courtesy HSSW 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.