How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Monday, September 28, 2026

"BONNIE & LUNE **BONDED** CHIHUAHUA/DOXIE "HS of SW WASH - VANCOUVER"

  Adopt me Thursday, October 1 and my adoption fee is waived! It's Craig Stein Yappy Hour and we're helping pets find great homes.

"BONNIE and LUNE "Available for Adoption at the HUMANE SOCIETY OF SW WASHINGTON in VANCOUVER

dogs available HS SW Washington (both Vancouver and Longview)

 Vancouver Campus Adoption Hours
Tuesday - Sunday | Noon - 6:00 

 

 ================================

BONNIE #181068 spayed female 2 yrs 1 mth 10.8 lbs

 $300  Breed: Chihuahua, Short Coat / Dachshund, Miniature

Here's what you need to know about me:

I can be nervous around new people. It just takes me a little while to get comfortable. But once I get to know you, I'm very loving.

It's recommended I meet any dogs or kids living in my new home before I'm adopted. I just want to make sure we all get along.

I need to be adopted with my best friend Lune

 




courtesy HSSW

===================================== 

LUNE #181069 spayed female 2 yrs 1 mth 10.8 lbs

Breed: Chihuahua, Short Coat / Dachshund, Miniature $300

Here's what you need to know about me:

I can be shy in new spaces. I need a family who will let me take things at my own pace as I learn about new things. Once I come out of my shell, I have lots of love to give.

It's recommended I meet any dogs or kids living in my new home before I'm adopted. I just want to make sure we all get along.

I need to be adopted with my best friend Bonnie! A member of the adoption team can tell you more.


courtesy HSSW


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.