Adopt me Thursday, October 1 and my adoption fee is waived! It's Craig Stein Yappy Hour and we're helping pets find great homes.
I'm available for Trial Adoption! If you're interested in taking me home for 2 weeks before making a final decision, please speak to an adoption counselor.
"BOII JEROME" Available for Adoption at the HUMANE SOCIETY OF SW WASHINGTON in VANCOUVER
dogs available HS SW Washington (both Vancouver and Longview)
Vancouver Campus Adoption Hours
Tuesday - Sunday | Noon - 6:00
"BOII JEROME" #159718 neutered male 3 yrs 11 mths
Breed: Siberian Husky $200
Here's what you need to know about me:
I'm an active dog! I would love to go home with a family who can help me burn off energy with exercise, playtime, and outdoor adventures.
It's recommended I meet any dogs or kids living in my new home before I'm adopted. I just want to make sure we all get along.
I'm available for Trial Adoption! If you're interested in taking me home for 2 weeks before making a final decision, please speak to an adoption counselor.
courtesy HSSW





No comments:
Post a Comment
If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.