How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Sunday, September 27, 2026

"DIAMOND" pretty grey/white **OVERLOOKED* PITMIX "OHS - PORTLAND

 

 I am part of the Diamond in the Ruff program {similar to Foster to Adopt}which you can learn more about here.  

 "DIAMOND" AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

DIAMOND #352994 "looks like" American Pit Bull, Terrier

spayed female,  11 mths 46 lbs and available 8/20/26  $50

What my friends at OH say about me:
  • I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
  • My friends at OH keep saying I'm "too big to be a lap dog", but honestly, that doesn't stop me.
  • I love to be the center of attention. All eyes and pets on me, please!
  • I'm a fiend for food! Snacks are a great way to make friends with me and teach me fun tricks.
  • I can be shy with my canine companions. Please bring my potential canine friends to meet me. Slow introductions and having my own space will be important for me to adjust to a home with resident dogs.
  • I like to play in water and I really like crinkly toys and ball with rope on it
  • I am part of the Diamond in the Ruff program, which you can learn more about here.
  • Resource Guarding: I have a history of guarding my people, food, toys and/or bedding from other animals or people.
  • I can be overwhelmed by overhandling, restraint or touch. I may exhibit my discomfort in a variety of ways and will need to go to a dog savvy home.
  • High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my physical and mental exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.

The type of home I'm looking for:

  • I need to go to a home with no young children.
  • I will thrive in a home that can provide me with a daily dedication to both physical and mental exercise.

 






courtesy OHS

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.