Are you ready to take me home? I am part of the Diamond in the Ruff program, which you can learn more about here ! I can't wait to meet you.
"SID" AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society in SALEM
SID #339709 Looks like: shepherd, Mix neutered male 2 yrs 9 mths 67 lbs available 8/21/26 /26 $50
*Foster home
Hi there friends! My name is Sid, and I am the silliest, sweetest guy
you will ever meet. If you're looking for an adventure buddy to fill
your life with, I might be the guy for you!
I am a sweet, funny, high energy
boy. I can become easily frustrated if my physical and mental exercise
needs are not met. I love to go on hikes and walks, maybe we can even
try running together? I am very adaptive and while I love to go out and
about, I am also fond of a good snooze. Laying with my favorite people
on the couch sounds like a great evening to me!
Mental
enrichments are also a great way to work me and my brain. I have been
described as super smart and eager to learn! I pick up on things very
quickly. I looove treats and do my best work with them! A fun way to get
my brain working is hiding my treats! I carefully pick apart puzzle
toys/ boxes to get to the treats.
I do well in a crate when my
family is not home. I cuddle up with my blankets and toys and take a
nice snooze until you come back! I even like to take naps on my own and
will sometimes put myself to bed. I like to keep my space nice and tidy
and have been described as a pleasant house guest!
I have
positive history with kids in my previous home. I love to romp around
with them. I am very careful to not bump into them and be gentle while
playing. I would love to meet any little friends I may be around
frequently!
I can get too excited and overwhelmed when seeing
other dogs, I will benefit from structure and space from them. Cats are
also very exciting to me and I have a habit of chasing after them. In
order to set me up for the best success I will need to be the only pet
in the home.
Are you ready to take me home? I am part of the Diamond in the Ruff program, which you can learn more about here ! I can't wait to meet you.
Interested in adopting me?
Animals available for adoption in foster homes need a special questionnaire submitted. From there, we will make an initial appointment for a phone consult to discuss their needs, and then schedule a meet and greet. Appointments are set on a first-come first-served basis in the order that we receive the questionnaires.









No comments:
Post a Comment
If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.