How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

"ZEUS" big LOVEBUG PITMIX "OHS - PORTLNAD

 I'm in a different area. Please ask to meet me! ~ ZEUS

"ZEUS" AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

"ZEUS" #279749 "looks like" American Pit Bull, Terrier

neutered male, 3 yrs 10 mths 85 lbs (overweight)  available 8/22/26  $50

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I am a social butterfly in the shape of an adorable dog.
  • New things are a little scary to me, but all I need is time and someone to show me it's okay.
  • I have been known to shower my favorite people with love.
  • Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
  • I have chronic skin issues which will require long term management. It can be caused by different factors such as fleas, food or environmental factors.  {note - his skin/hair looks good now!}
  • Helping me lose weight will allow me to live my best life!

 

 =================

BABY ZEUS

 

COURTESY OHS

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.