How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Monday, September 28, 2026

"RIVER" SHEPHERD/LAB mix PUPPY *PLUS! free puppy training class!**"HS of SW WASH- VANCOUVER"

 Adopt me Thursday, October 1 and my adoption fee is waived! It's Craig Stein Yappy Hour and we're helping pets find great homes. 

My adoption fee includes a FREE 6-week Puppy Essentials training course! I'm ready to put my best paw forward with you and the trainers at HSSW are here to help. The training classes will help me learn everything I need to know for a strong start in my new home.

I'm available for Trial Adoption! If you're interested in taking me home for 2 weeks before making a final decision, please speak to an adoption counselor.


"RIVER" "Available for Adoption at the HUMANE SOCIETY OF SW WASHINGTON in VANCOUVER

dogs available HS SW Washington (both Vancouver and Longview)

 Vancouver Campus Adoption Hours
Tuesday - Sunday | Noon - 6:00 

"RIVER" #182004 neutered male 6 mths 53 lbs and growing

Breed: German Shepherd Dog / Retriever, Labrador $600

I'm just a puppy! I'm still learning about the world and I'm ready to do that with a new family. I may be new to this 'family dog' stuff, but I've mastered the most important thing: being cute.

It's recommended I meet any dogs or kids living in my new home before I'm adopted. I just want to make sure we all get along.

My adoption fee includes a FREE 6-week Puppy Essentials training course! I'm ready to put my best paw forward with you and the trainers at HSSW are here to help. The training classes will help me learn everything I need to know for a strong start in my new home.

I'm available for Trial Adoption! If you're interested in taking me home for 2 weeks before making a final decision, please speak to an adoption counselor.



 

 

courtesy HSSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.