How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Monday, September 28, 2026

"SILICONE" gorgeous HUSKY MIX "HS of SW WASH - Vancouver

  Adopt me Thursday, October 1 and my adoption fee is waived! It's Craig Stein Yappy Hour and we're helping pets find great homes.

"SILICONE" "Available for Adoption at the HUMANE SOCIETY OF SW WASHINGTON in LONGVIEW

dogs available HS SW Washington (both Vancouver and Longview)

 Longview Adoptions
Wednesday - Saturday | Noon - 6:00

 "SILICONE"  #181583 neutered male 2 yrs 1 mth 44 lbs

Breed: Siberian Husky $100

 

I'm an active dog! I would love to go home with a family who can help me burn off energy with exercise, playtime, and outdoor adventures.

I'm easy going. Wanna go for a walk? Okay. Hang out in the yard? No problem. Just relax on the couch? I can do that. I'm pretty happy to go at your pace and I don't really need much more than most dogs do. If you're looking for a steady companion, I'm all yours.

It's recommended I meet any dogs or kids living in my new home before I'm adopted. I just want to make sure we all get along.





courtesy HSSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.