How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Monday, September 28, 2026

"BLUEBERRY" STAFFY BULL TERRIER MIX PUPPY (MYSTERY MIX)"OHS - SALEM"

 

"BLUEBERRY"   AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in SALEM


"BLUEBERRY"  #356802 Looks like: Staffordshire Bull Terrier

spayed female 6 mth 31 lbs  available 9/25/26  $450

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
  • Get your throwing arm ready! I would love to play fetch with you as much as we can.
  • I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
  • High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my physical and mental exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.

courtesy OHS
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.