"SERENA" Available for adoption at Multnomah County Animal Services!
MCAS hours/ Location
Date found: Wednesday, September 30, 2026
Location found: Airport Way/ 122nd Ave, Portland
How did we get this animal: Stray
Adoption cost: $160.00 each License fee: $27.00 (Multnomah County residents only"SERENA" #240117 Breed: Pit Bull spayed female 7 yrs 6 mths 50 lbs
At this time, community members aren't able to visit the shelter to browse adoption kennels, and adoptions are limited to the virtual process.
Serena here! I'm a young and friendly 2 year old female Pitbull mix looking for a new home. We don't know much about my past, but the people who found me say that I'm super cuddly and sweet! I'd love to explore and go on walks with you or curl up with you in the evenings. Apply online for me today!

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.