How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

"VIC" loving Senior LAB MIX? "HS of SW WASH - Vancouver"

 "VIC"   Available for Adoption at the HUMANE SOCIETY OF SW WASHINGTON in VANCOUVER

dogs available HS SW Washington (both Vancouver and Longview)

 Vancouver Campus Adoption Hours
Tuesday - Sunday | Noon - 6:00 

"VIC" #182784  neutered male 10 yrs 62 lbs

Breed: Mixed Breed  $25 

Here's what you need to know about me:

I can be nervous around new people. It just takes me a little while to get comfortable. But once I get to know you, I'm very loving.

I'm easy going. Wanna go for a walk? Okay. Hang out in the yard? No problem. Just relax on the couch? I can do that. I'm pretty happy to go at your pace and I don't really need much more than most dogs do. If you're looking for a steady companion, I'm all yours.

It's recommended I meet any kids living in my new home before I'm adopted. I just want to make sure we all get along.

I need to be the only dog in my new home. Sharing my home and stuff with another dog just isn't for me, but I might be able to have play dates with dogs I'm friends with! My human friends at the shelter can tell you more.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.