How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Monday, October 5, 2026

"PATCHES" *mature* active BORDER COLLIE "HS- of SW WASH - Vancouver"

 "HOPSCOTCH"   Available for Adoption at the HUMANE SOCIETY OF SW WASHINGTON in VANCOUVER

dogs available HS SW Washington (both Vancouver and Longview)

 Vancouver Campus Adoption Hours
Tuesday - Sunday | Noon - 6:00 

"HOPSCOTCH" #182281 neutered male 11 yrs 1 mth

great news! My adoption fee has been paid by someone who loves me and wants me to find a great home. 

Breed: Border Collie

 


Here's what you need to know about me:

I'm an active dog! I would love to go home with a family who can help me burn off energy with exercise, playtime, and outdoor adventures.

I can be shy in new spaces. I need a family who will let me take things at my own pace as I learn about new things. Once I come out of my shell, I have lots of love to give.

I can be nervous around new people. It just takes me a little while to get comfortable. But once I get to know you, I'm very loving.

I have some handling sensitivity. That means I have some preferences about how and where I get petted. My human friends at the shelter can tell you more!

 


courtesy HSSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.