How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Thursday, October 1, 2026

"KIM "WHITE *Rootbeer eyes* SIBERIAN HUSKY "OHS - Portland"

 

"KIM "   AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

KIM    #357145    spayed  female 3 yrs 54 lbs

  available  10/1/26    $400

Looks like: Siberian Husky

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • Mental enrichment activities are a great way to entertain me and work my brain.
  • I know I am a big sweetheart, but I sometimes forget my strength when I am so excited to go for walks. My friends say I am very responsive to training and getting better!
  • Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.