"HOPSCOTCH" Available for Adoption at the HUMANE SOCIETY OF SW WASHINGTON in VANCOUVER
dogs available HS SW Washington (both Vancouver and Longview)
Vancouver Campus Adoption Hours
Tuesday - Sunday | Noon - 6:00
"HOPSCOTCH" #182797 neutered male 7 yrs 54 lbs
$50 Breed: Dalmatian
Here's what you need to know about me:
I'm an active dog! I would love to go home with a family who can help me burn off energy with exercise, playtime, and outdoor adventures.
I'd like a home where my family is home often. I'm just really social and love spending time with people, I prefer to not be left alone for long periods.
It's recommended I meet any dogs or kids living in my new home before I'm adopted. I just want to make sure we all get along.
courtesy HSSW


No comments:
Post a Comment
If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.