note- it says that Tucker is a big puller on a leash, but he was a very easy leash walker today, so it might depend on how nervous he is?
"TUCKER" AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society in PORTLAND
TUCKER #331697 neutered male 9 yrs 37 lbs $75
|
available 8/20/26 Looks like: Labrador, Dachshund
what my friends at OHS say about me: - I will be your shadow even on those grey PNW days.
- I have been known to shower my favorite people with love.
- Giddy-up! The staff here call me a pony because I like to stand on my hind legs for easier access to pets.
- If you happen to have a carriage, we won't need a horse. I'm so good at pulling, I can probably do it myself!
- My goal is to be the best cuddler that ever cuddled.
-
I can be picky about my canine companions. Slow introductions and
having my own space will be important for me to adjust to a home with
resident dogs.
- Shy and Nervous:
I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I
prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm
environment.
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease which means I may need dental cleanings or extractions in the future.
|
|---|
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.