"LUCY" AVAILABLE for adoption SENIOR DOG RESCUE of OREGON Corvallis OR
LUCY Breed: Chihuahua, Short Coat spayed female, 14Y/2M/3W 9 lbs $200
*Housetrained
*Not Good with Kids
*Not good with Dogs
*Not Good with Cats
Hi, I’m Lucy! I’m a tiny 9-pound Chihuahua with 14 years of life
experience, and these days I’m looking for a quiet place where I can
enjoy my golden years with someone who appreciates a gentle little
companion.
I’m an affectionate, quiet and snuggly girl who loves being close to my person. One of my favorite places is curled up on the bed, and at night I’m used to sleeping right alongside my human. I also enjoy walks and, once I’m comfortable with you, I absolutely love being petted. I can be shy and nervous around unfamiliar people at first, so I appreciate someone who will give me a little time to settle in and feel safe.
I haven’t lived with dogs, cats or children. Other dogs tend to make me anxious, and I can be nervous around children, so a quiet, mellow home without a lot of activity would probably suit me best. My experience with cats is unknown.
For 14, I still get around pretty well, but my hind legs aren’t as strong as they used to be. Jumping up and down can be difficult for me, so I may need a little help getting onto my favorite cozy spots. One important thing to know is that I don’t like being picked up from underneath my front legs, so please handle me gently and carefully.
I’m also a picky eater with some special dietary needs. My current diet includes chicken and liver because I haven’t been able to eat regular dog food. My future family should be prepared to work with a veterinarian to make sure I’m getting the nutrition I need.
My person is getting older too, and caring for me has become more than they can manage. They want me to find someone who can give me the extra care a senior girl deserves.
I may be tiny, but I have plenty of love to give. If your idea of a good day includes a peaceful home, gentle walks, lots of petting and a little Chihuahua curled up beside you, I’d love to meet you.
I’m an affectionate, quiet and snuggly girl who loves being close to my person. One of my favorite places is curled up on the bed, and at night I’m used to sleeping right alongside my human. I also enjoy walks and, once I’m comfortable with you, I absolutely love being petted. I can be shy and nervous around unfamiliar people at first, so I appreciate someone who will give me a little time to settle in and feel safe.
I haven’t lived with dogs, cats or children. Other dogs tend to make me anxious, and I can be nervous around children, so a quiet, mellow home without a lot of activity would probably suit me best. My experience with cats is unknown.
For 14, I still get around pretty well, but my hind legs aren’t as strong as they used to be. Jumping up and down can be difficult for me, so I may need a little help getting onto my favorite cozy spots. One important thing to know is that I don’t like being picked up from underneath my front legs, so please handle me gently and carefully.
I’m also a picky eater with some special dietary needs. My current diet includes chicken and liver because I haven’t been able to eat regular dog food. My future family should be prepared to work with a veterinarian to make sure I’m getting the nutrition I need.
My person is getting older too, and caring for me has become more than they can manage. They want me to find someone who can give me the extra care a senior girl deserves.
I may be tiny, but I have plenty of love to give. If your idea of a good day includes a peaceful home, gentle walks, lots of petting and a little Chihuahua curled up beside you, I’d love to meet you.





No comments:
Post a Comment
If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.