How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Saturday, August 8, 2026

"BUTTERFREE" **SWEETHEART!!!!** timid 8mth RETRIEVER MIX "OHS- PORTLAND

 I'm in a quieter area.   Please ask to meet me! ~ BUTTERFREE

"BUTTERFREE" AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

"BUTTERFREE"#353370 spayed female 8 mths 44 lbs  $500

Looks like: Retriever available 8/5/26 

 

courtesy volunteer (from video) 


what my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program.
  • I've had a hard time adjusting to shelter life and my friends here are still getting to know me. Soft voices, a calm home, and high-value treats will be the key to unlocking my true personality!
  • I am still learning how to walk on leash, especially in new environments that can be overwhelming. I need verbal encouragement, patience and of course treats from you to help me!
  • I can be worried and anxious in new surroundings. I may take time to adjust to a new environment.
  • If you have a vacant lap, I would be glad to keep it warm!
  • Are you ready for me and you to be stuck like glue?
  • Caution: I will steal your heart!
  • Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.

The type of home I'm looking for:

  • I can be easily surprised by unpredictable people. I may do best with children who can be slow and gentle with me.

courtesy volunteer (from video)



courtesy OHS



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.