How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Thursday, August 6, 2026

"SISSY" MINIATURE POODLE *will need routine grooming* "OHS- PORTLAND"

  I'M in a quieter area. PLEASE ask to meet me!~SISSY  

Please keep me well groomed. I came into the shelter a terribly-matted mess....

"SISSY" AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

SISSY  #353794 Looks like: Poodle Miniature

spayed female 3 yrs 13.4 lbs available 8/6/26  $400

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I may do best with an owner who has had experience owning or caring for shy and fearful dogs.
  • My daily plans include traveling all over: from the bed to the couch, maybe to another bed, and ending up in your lap.
  • If you're patient with me, I am sure to blossom and become your best pal.
  • Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.