How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Saturday, August 1, 2026

"PENELOPE"**LABRADOODLE "OHS - SALEM"

UPDATE 8/8/26 ADOPTED!

"PENELOPE"AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in SALEM


"PENELOPE" #343792 Looks like: Labradoodle

spayed female 1 yr 6 mths  57 lbs  available 8/3/26  $150


What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
  • Is there a dog shaped hole in your heart? I can fix that!
  • I love to be the center of attention. All eyes and pets on me, please!
  • High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
  • The type of home I'm looking for:

  • My energy and size can be a lot for little kids, but I would do great with older, dog-savvy children.
  • I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
  • It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.

  • courtesy OHS

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

    Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.