How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Monday, August 3, 2026

"ADASTRA and LOLLY" **BONDED PAIR** TERRIER/CHI MIXES**GOOD with CATS, DOGs, KIDS***!! "SENIOR DOG RESCUE of OREGON Corvallis OR

 "ADASTRA and LOLLY"  AVAILABLE for adoption SENIOR DOG RESCUE of OREGON   Corvallis OR


ADASTRA and LOLLIE

 

ADASTRA   

Bonded
Crate trained
Good with Kids
Good with Dogs
Good with Cats
Housetrained
Breed
Terrier / Mixed Breed (Small)

 spayed female, $150   4Y/3M/3W  20 lbs


LOLLIE

Terrier / Chihuahua, Short Coat

 spayed female, $180   12Y/1M/3W   12 lbs

Good with Cats
Good with Dogs
Good with Kids
Crate trained
Housetrained
Bonded

 

Hi, I'm Lollie, a 12-year-old Terrier/Chihuahua mix with a big heart packed into my little 12-pound body. My mom has loved me for the past 10 years, but she's losing her housing and can no longer keep me. Her greatest wish is to find me a safe, loving home—but there's one very important request: I'd really love to stay with my best friend, Adastra aka Addy. We've shared our lives together, and having each other makes new places feel a little less scary.

I'm a sweet, gentle girl who gets along wonderfully with other dogs, cats, and people. I can be a little shy when meeting new people, especially men, but once I feel comfortable, I'm a devoted companion who loves to stay close to my person. If you're looking for a loyal little shadow, I might be exactly who you've been searching for.

I'm house trained, crate trained, and well-mannered. I know commands like come, go lay down, and crate. I can climb stairs, hop in and out of the car on my own, and I'm perfectly content spending a normal workday relaxing at home while you take care of your day. I have a couple of medical issues that the kind folks at SDRO have helped me with. I have an enlarged heart so I now take Vetmedin and Furosimide to keep me feeling great. I also need some prescription food to keep my liver in check. No big deal on these things!! I am full of life and energy, and you would never know anything is wrong!!! It is good to be aware though so regular vet visits will be important going forward. I had my teeth cleaned too so that is out of the way.

My favorite things are simple: curling up in a warm lap, soaking up belly rubs, and snuggling as much as possible. Even though I'm in my senior years, I still enjoy playing with other dogs, especially my buddy Adastra. I'll even let you know if someone pulls into the driveway—I like to keep an eye on things!

Addy is younger, playful, and still a little unsure of the world. I think having me around gives her confidence, and she helps keep life fun for me, too. We truly bring out the best in each other.

If you have room in your home and heart for two wonderful girls, you'll be rewarded with twice the love, twice the companionship, and the joy of keeping two best friends together. That's all we're hoping for.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.