How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Monday, August 3, 2026

"YUNA" senior BLACK LAB/PITMIX **gOOD with DOGS, CATS, KIDS!!** "SENIOR DOG RESCUE of OREGON" Corvallis OR

 

 "YUNA"  AVAILABLE for adoption SENIOR DOG RESCUE of OREGON   Corvallis OR


SENIOR DOG RESCUE of OREGON

Terrier, American Pit Bull / Retriever, Black Labrador spayed female, 11Y/0M/2W    55lbs   $200

Good with Cats
Good with Dogs
Good with Kids
Housetrained
 
Hi, I’m Yuna! I’m an 11-year-old Pittie/Lab mix, weighing about 55 pounds, with a beautiful black coat and a whole lot of love to give.

I’m looking for a new home because my mom passed away, and sadly, her family isn’t able to keep me. I’ve been very loved, and now I’m hoping to find someone who has a soft spot for senior dogs and would like a sweet, gentle companion by their side.

I’m what you might call a friend to everyone. I’ve lived with dogs, cats, and children, and I’m friendly with pretty much anyone or anything I meet. I’m affectionate, chill, gentle, and very snuggly. Give me a cozy bed, some attention, and a person to hang out with, and I’m a happy girl.

I may be a senior, but I still enjoy getting out and having some fun! Short walks are perfect for me, and I also enjoy car rides, beach trips, camping, playing with rope toys, splashing around in a little water, and—of course—treats. My back legs may have some arthritis, so I eat special food to help support my joints. I can climb stairs on my own and get around well, but I do appreciate a helping hand getting in and out of the car.

I’m also a smart girl! I know “sit,” “spin,” “lay down,” “go to bed,” and “wait.” At night, I’m happy sleeping in my own bed, and I’m accustomed to being home alone for about six hours when needed.

My ideal home would be with someone patient who is home more often and genuinely enjoys having a dog for company. I don’t need grand adventures or a busy schedule. I’d be perfectly happy with short walks, some outings here and there, plenty of snuggles, and someone who understands how special the senior years can be.

I’ve already spent 11 years learning how to be a great dog. Now I just need someone who has the time and love to share the rest of my journey with me.



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.