How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Sunday, August 16, 2026

"BUFFY" **SWEETIE** CHOC LAB/POODLE MIX "SENIOR DOG RESCUE of OREGON" Corvallis OR

NOTE - Buffy may or may not be a *shedder*  If yes, she will need routine professional grooming. If not, then regular brushing and a little trimming as needed.  (the rescue can tell you for sure)

"BUFFY"  AVAILABLE for adoption SENIOR DOG RESCUE of OREGON   Corvallis OR

SENIOR DOG RESCUE of OREGON

BUFFY  Retriever, Chocolate Labrador / Poodle, Standard spayed female, 11Y/5M/3W  40 lbs  $200

*Housetrained
*Not Good with Cats
Hi, I’m Buffy, and I’m an 11-year-old, 40-pound chocolate Labrador/Standard Poodle mix looking for a soft place to land and a family to love. I’ve been with my family since I was just 12 weeks old, so finding a new home is a very difficult change for all of us. Because of a serious family medical situation, they can no longer give me the safe, stable life I deserve. What they want most is to know I’ll be loved and cared for.

And loving people is something I’m very good at! I’m affectionate, gentle, playful, snuggly, and definitely a bit of a Velcro dog. I’d be happiest in a quiet, loving home where I can stay close to my people and be part of everyday life.

I’m also one smart cookie—especially when treats are involved! I know sit, stay, wait, lay down, up, down, speak, hush, come, drop it, and get it. I even know “shake,” although I might need a little refresher. Food is a great motivator for me, so I’m always willing to work on my skills.

I’m housetrained and can be left loose inside for up to about four hours. At night, I sleep on a blanket near my family’s bed. I can climb stairs and get in and out of the car without help.

I’ve lived with children and cats. I can be friendly and gentle with kids, although sometimes I’m a little nervous. With other dogs I can be friendly but may also feel anxious, so thoughtful introductions would be important. I’m friendly with cats, though I have been known to chase them.


My chocolate coat grows curly and fluffy, and I need regular brushing and grooming to keep me looking and feeling my best.

After spending my whole life as a beloved family dog, I’m hoping for someone who will help make this next chapter feel safe. Give me a quiet home, some tasty treats, a cozy blanket near you, and plenty of love, and I’ll happily return that love right back. 
 






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.