How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

"FINLEY" *9 yr YELLOW LAB *Godd with Kids, Cats, Dogs* "SENIOR DOG RESCUE of OREGON" Corvallis OR

 

 "FINLEY"  AVAILABLE for adoption SENIOR DOG RESCUE of OREGON   Corvallis OR

SENIOR DOG RESCUE of OREGON

FINLEY  neutered male, 9Y/0M/0W  81lbs   $200

*Good with Dogs
*Good with Kids
*Good with Cats
*Housetrained

 

Hi, I’m Finnley! I’m a 9-year-old blond Labrador Retriever, and I’m 81 pounds of sweetness, snuggles, and very good-boy energy.

I’ve spent my life around people and animals, and I get along wonderfully with just about everyone. I’ve lived with other dogs, cats, and children from toddler age on up, and I’m friendly and gentle with them all. I especially enjoy having dog friends! I love playing with other pups at the dog park, and my ideal new home would have another friendly dog to keep me company.

Even though I’m officially a senior, I’m still an adventurous guy. I enjoy hiking, trips to the dog park, and spending time outside, but I’m equally happy settling in for some serious snuggling. I can climb stairs and get in and out of the car on my own. If I spend an entire day playing hard, my hips can get sore, so I may need a little help remembering that I’m nine and not two!

I’m a smart boy, too. I know “sit,” “lay,” “shake,” and “stay.” My friends describe me as affectionate, confident, gentle, playful, quiet, chill, and very snuggly. More than anything, I LOVE attention. If you’re looking for a dog who will happily soak up every bit of love you have to give, I volunteer!

My current home can no longer give me the care and attention I need, so some wonderful friends who have known and loved me for the past six years stepped in to help. They’ve made sure I have a safe place to stay while everyone works together to find me a permanent home where I can be loved and cared for.

I grew up with a little girl who is now grown, so I know what it means to be part of a family. What I’d really like now is to belong again.

My dream? A loving home, plenty of attention, and maybe another dog to share my days with. I really can’t get enough love — and I have an awful lot of it to give right back.

Could I be your sweet boy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.