How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Saturday, October 10, 2026

"WILLOW" SHEPHERD/DOBERMAN "OHS - SALEM"

 

"WILLOW"   AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in Salem

WILLOW #351141   spayed  female 3 yr 8 mths 72 lbs

  available  10/5/26    $500

Looks like:  Doberman/Shepherd

 

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
  • I know some basic cues, such as Sit.
  • I'm a fiend for food! Snacks are a great way to make friends with me and teach me fun tricks.
  • I can't wait to show my new family how playful I am!
  • Mental enrichment activities are a great way to entertain me and work my brain.
  • I am a pretty eager gal as I get so stoked for walks that I tend to pull. I can't help it, walkies are so so so much fun! I could use some help learning proper leash manners.
  • Anxious: I can be worried about being left alone in new places. I will benefit from a calm environment and a good routine!

courtesy OHS


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.