How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Saturday, October 10, 2026

"JAM and COMPOTE" **CUTIES!**EARS!!*Med sz* GREY SHEPHERD MIX PUPPIES "OHS - SALEM"

 

"JAM and COMPOTE"   AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in Salem

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I am a sensitive and shy pup.
  • I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
JAM  #357295   spayed  female 3 mth, 9 lbs

  available  10/2/26    $500

Looks like: Shepherd


====================

COMPOTE #357298   spayed  female 3 mth, 11 lbs


  available  10/6/26    $500

Looks like: Shepherd


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.