How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

"BELLA" *SWEET SMILE* *Floppy-earred* PITMIX "OHS - portland"

 

"BELLA"   AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

"BELLA"   #356794    spayed  female 1 yr 6 mths 52 lbs

  available  10/5/26    $400

Looks like: American Pit Bull Terrier

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • New things are a little scary to me, but all I need is time and someone to show me it's okay.
  • I have been known to shower my favorite people with love.
  • I am a full time love-bug and part time cuddle-bug.
  • I had so much fun meeting another dog here in the shelter. My friends at OHS think I would be great at making new dog friends!
  • Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.





 COURTESY OHS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.