How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

"AUSTIN" SCRUFFy little TERRIER "OHS - Portalnd

 I might be in a different area. Please ask to meet me! ~ Austin

"AUSTIN"   AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

"AUSTIN"   #357522    neutered male 1 yr 10.7 lbs

  available  10/7/26    $400

Looks like: Terrier

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program.
  • Give me a little time to adjust and I will show you I am the biggest sweetheart.
  • If you're patient with me, I am sure to blossom and become your best pal.
  • I am still learning how to walk on leash, especially in new environments that can be overwhelming. I need verbal encouragement, patience and of course treats from you to help me!
  • To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.

The type of home I'm looking for:

  • I may do best with an owner who has had experience owning or caring for shy and fearful dogs.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.