How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

"SIMBA" *foster home*Tiger-stripes* 8 month PUP, CATAHOULA MIX *likes dogs "OHS - Portland"

 

"SIMBA"  AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

"SIMBA"  #355619    neutered male 8 mths 67 lbs

  available  10/7/26    $450

Looks like: Catahoula Leopard Dog, Rhodesian Ridgeback

*Foster home 

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I may be shy at first, but once we get to know each other I will shower you with love!
  • I love to run, play, learn new things and hang with my favorite people!
  • I had so much fun meeting another dog here in the shelter. My friends at OHS think I would be great at making new dog friends!
  • Get your throwing arm ready! I would love to play fetch with you as much as we can.
  • I am sure to wiggle and waggle my way into your heart.
  • Are you ready for me and you to be stuck like glue?
  • I hope you aren't afraid of insects because I'm an adorable cuddle bug!
  • To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.

The type of home I'm looking for:

  • I need to go to a home where there is another dog to help boost my confidence and to play with!
  • I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
  • I need to go to a home without small children.
  • I may do best with an owner who has had experience owning or caring for shy and fearful dogs.

Interested in adopting me?

Animals available for adoption in foster homes need a special questionnaire submitted. From there, we will make an initial appointment for a phone consult to discuss their needs, and then schedule a meet and greet. Appointments are set on a first-come first-served basis in the order that we receive the questionnaires.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.