How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Saturday, October 10, 2026

"LORELAI" White/Black CATTLE DOG mix "OHS - Portland"

 

"LORELAI" AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

"LORELAI" #357507 Looks like : Australian Cattledog

spayed female 2 yrs 35 lbs   available 10/9/26  $400

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program.
  • I have been known to shower my favorite people with love.
  • I had so much fun meeting another dog here in the shelter. My friends at OHS think I would be great at making new dog friends!
  • I would flourish in an active home with plenty of outlets for my energy! Physical and Mental enrichment is a must!
  • I sometimes think humans are toys - chasing, pouncing, and grabbing onto arms and legs. I'll need help with re-directing my energy onto appropriate toys as well as being rewarded when I'm in a calm and relaxed state.
  • High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my physical and mental exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.