I am in a different area - please ask to meet me! ~ONIX
"ONIX" AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society in PORTLAND
ONIX #350841 Looks like: Labrador, American Pit Bull Terrierspayed female 5 yrs 2 mths 50 lbs available 8/26/26 $300

What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am a sweet and sensitive girl who takes a little time to build trust and make friends.
- I will follow you around for attention - spending time with my people is the best part of the day!
- My goal is to be the best cuddler that ever cuddled.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I need to go to a home where there is another dog to help boost my confidence and to play with!
=================



No comments:
Post a Comment
If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.