"LOBO" is Available for adoption at Multnomah County Animal Services!
MCAS hours/ Location
Date found: Friday, August 7, 2026
Location found: OWNER SURRENDER, Portland
How did we get this animal: Owner Surrender
Adoption cost: $160.00 each License fee: $27.00 (Multnomah County residents only Hi there! My name is Lobo, and I am a sweet, young pup who is making up for lost time and learning just how wonderful life can be. I can be a bit fearful and skittish around new people or in unfamiliar places, but once I feel safe, my true personality shines through.
I am the ultimate "Velcro dog"-personal space is a foreign concept to me, and I will find every excuse to sit on your lap, cuddle on the bed, or press my face right against yours. I have plenty of fun, puppy-like energy and love gathering all my favorite toys, but I balance play sessions with plenty of cozy naps.
I get along great with other dogs and look to them for confidence when the world feels a little too big or scary; on walks or in new situations, having a brave canine buddy by my side helps me feel safe. When playing outside, I might steal a toy for a quick game of tug before retreating to a shady spot under a tree to watch with a wagging tail. Food is definitely the way to my heart-especially chicken and peanut butter-and I'm just starting to figure out how fun learning basic manners can be.
I am completely house-trained, eager to bond, and looking for a quiet, patient home where I can continue building my confidence and give you all the snuggles in the world! ✨


No comments:
Post a Comment
If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.