How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

"SEVEN" CHIHUAHUA *good with dogs, cats, kids "SENIOR DOG RESCUE of OREGON " Corvallis OR

 

"SEVEN"  AVAILABLE for adoption SENIOR DOG RESCUE of OREGON   Corvallis OR

SENIOR DOG RESCUE of OREGON

"SEVEN" Breed: Chihuahua, Short Coat  spayed female, 13Y/1M/0W 15lbs   $200

Crate trained
Good with Cats
Good with Kids
Good with Dogs
Hi, I’m Seven! I’m a 7-year-old, 12-pound Chihuahua with a soft white coat and a big love for cozy living. If your idea of a great afternoon involves a couch, a blanket, and a little dog tucked beside you, I think we’re going to get along very well.

I’m an affectionate, gentle and pretty chill guy. I enjoy going for walks and I’m great on a leash, but I’m equally happy spending the day lounging on the couch. My favorite place might be snuggled underneath a blanket with my person. I know “sit” and “stay,” I’m crate trained, and I’m friendly when meeting new people.

I’ve lived with a cat before and even enjoyed playing with him. I’ve also lived with other dogs and generally do well with them. Funny enough, I’m often more interested in making friends with the big dogs than dogs my own size! If another dog gets too pushy, I may bark to ask for some space.

I lived with a toddler and have always been gentle, but little-kid energy can overwhelm me. I’d probably be happiest with adults or older children who understand when a little guy needs some quiet time.

My family loves me, but their lives have changed and they know I deserve a home that can better meet my needs. I’m ready for a quieter next chapter with plenty of companionship, blankets, and someone who appreciates a sweet little couch potato like me. 






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.