How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

"LINUS" lovable Pitmix loves fetch too!


"Linus is trying to keep his chin up, holding out for a loving human to adopt him.
He's a sweet, active boy with good looks to boot!"
 

Available for adoption at Multnomah County Animal Services!

here's my Mcas weblink 
animal id # 584006

Hey everybody! My name is Linus and I'm looking for a special home! The shelter is a very stressful place for a high energy guy like me. My perfect home would be one that is very active and has the time to give me the exercise and mental stimulation that I need. I love toys, especially the tennis ball! It is certainly my favorite. I love chasing it and bringing it back for you to throw again. I have some great skills already down which include a super sit, shake and down. I am very motivated by treats as well and am eager to learn more! I will need an adult only home that is also dog free! I need and demand to be your center of attention. If you think we could make a great match, come down and meet me today! I am about 3 years old and weigh 74 pounds.




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.