How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

"TANK" handsome Charcoal Tuxedo Pitbull

ADOPTED!
Dec 2016

Available for Adoption with Multnomah County Animal Services!
 
animal # 564325
Mcas weblink

Hi there! My name is Tank and I am a big doofy guy that is looking for a new home. I have been an outdoor dog for most of my life and am looking for a family that can transition me into the indoor life. I am sensitive to intimate handling, so my new home should have children over the age of 12 years old. I know how to sit and speak already and am eager to learn more. Treats and toys are the way to my heart! My new home must also have a secure yard, as I have had a history of getting out, so keeping me supervised outdoors is a must. I have lived with other dogs, but I am selective in who I become friends with, so a meet and greet is required if you have other canines in the home. Please come and take a chance on giving me a better life. I am about 5 years old and weigh 78 pounds.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.