How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Saturday, February 18, 2017

"ROBBY" UPDATE handsome smart Lab/aussie mix -

Robby is a Volunteer FAV and a real catch for any adult home. It's amazing that Robby is still looking for a home! So smart, fun and good looking. He's loves to play fetch, but please don't grab the ball, make sure he knows to leave it first?
He's such a cool boy!

Available for adoption at Multnomah County Animal Services!

here's my Mcas weblink   
animal id # 518590

Hi there! My name is Robby and I'm looking for a new home. I am a sweet boy that loves to play! Give me a ball and I will be your best friend forever. I have a history of breaking out of my yard and my new family will need to have a secure fence and not leave me unsupervised in the yard. When out and about I like to chase kids, so an ADULT only home is necessary. If you think you can give me a stable, loving environment, please come and meet me today! I am about 7 years old and weigh 69 pounds.

 
Robby is very gentle with his stuffed toys


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.