How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Friday, October 9, 2026

"CROWLEY" *SOFT* CUDDLY SHEPHERD/CATTLE DOG MIX *calm home* "OHS - PORTLAND"

 I'm in a quieter area. Please ask to meet me! ~CROWLEY

"CROWLEY"  AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in PORTLAND

"CROWLEY"   #356736 "looks like" German Shepherd, Australian Cattledog  neutered male  1 yr 59 lbs   $400

 

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I'm a fiend for food! Snacks are a great way to make friends with me and teach me fun tricks.
  • Mental enrichment activities are a great way to entertain me and work my brain.
  • Loud noises and unpredictable movements can make me uncomfortable, I would do best in a home with calm, older children.
  • High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my physical and mental exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
  • Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
  •  


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.