please fill out our adoption application. There is a $10 application fee due at the time of submission. Please apply on our website and we will contact you. If you’re applying from out of state to adopt a dog, please note that it is a requirement that you come meet the dog at our facility. Adoptions are available by appointment only. We will call you as soon as your approved adoption application is next in our queue. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we find homes for pets as quickly and efficiently as possible. For more information on the adoption process, call 503-655-8628 or email dogshelter@clackamas.us.
"We offer walk throughs Tuesday–Friday during our open hours so you can see the dogs in person. If you find one you’re interested in, you can submit an adoption application. You can also start by applying online first! Once approved, we’ll schedule a meet-and-greet. All of the details are available on our website: https://www.clackamas.us/dogs FB July 17, 2026
Adopt INFO
Visit the Clackamas County Dog Shelter or call 503-655-8628
13141 SE Hwy 212, Clackamas, OR 97015
shelter open for viewing Tuesday through Friday, 1 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (but can apply online at any time)
https://www.clackamas.us/dogs
13141 SE Hwy 212 Clackamas, OR 97015
"CHUTNEY" Available for Adoption at "CLACKAMAS CO DOG Services"
Shelter ID: 106571 Breed: Breed: Cocker Spaniel/Border Collie
spayed female 15 weeks adoption fee $210
Description: Well, hello there everyone. My name is Chutney. I'm a 15-week-old cocker spaniel and I am looking for my forever home. I'm a very happy puppy that needs a lot of love and training. I came to the shelter very scared, and the team helped me get my confidence back. Once I feel comfortable with you, I get very excited and want to play and run around. I enjoy going for walks even though I am learning to walk on a leash. Please give me a chance to warm up to you and learn the household rules. Please remember that I am a puppy and that I am not housebroken and you will need to potty train me. If you have a dog, please bring them in to meet me. If you are interested in me, please fill out an application form so we can have a meeting. The staff here at the shelter do not know how I would be with cats, so if you have any please discuss it with the counselor. So, if you believe you are my forever family please come meet me and let's see if we are a match.
1) Chutney would do best in a home with kids 9 years + due to the need for additional training and attention that comes with being a puppy!
2) We don't know how Chutney will be with cats or small animals, so be sure to discuss proper introductions with your adoption counselor if you have small animals living in the house.
3) If you have another dog in your house, we will need to setup a meet and greet with your dog to ensure a good fit for everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.