How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Monday, October 5, 2026

"SASHIMI and SOREN" MCNAB/AUSSIE mix PUPPIES "OHS - SALEM

 

"SOREN and SASHIMI"  AVAILABLE FOR Adoption at Oregon Humane Society  in SALEM

 

What my friends at OHS say about me:

  • I am a sensitive and shy pup.
  • I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
  • ASHIMI #356730 Looks like: Mcnab, Australian Shepherd

    spayed female 11 weeks 17 lbs  available 9/28/26  $500 

     

 ========================

SOREN  adopted or on hold #356731 Looks like: Mcnab, Australian Shepherd

neutered male 11 weeks 17 lbs  available 9/28/26  $500 

====================

courtesy OHS

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.